Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'd like to make hello_sensor connected or not with button. During idle state, board can connect or disconnect depending on the button.But When the bo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm using SDK2.1 and I'm trying to test out OTA (non-secure) functionality. I've installed BTW and have the plugable dongle suggested on the forum.... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I spent some time reviewing SPI as well as the latest TAG board referenced as BCM920737TAG. If I look at the document called "920737TAG03-HWUM100-R", ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I saw in a couple threads mentioning that the power consumption when a peripheral is connected, but not doing anything should be in the uA range... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hello

Is RFCOMM service available with BLE product BCM20732 ?

Best regards

Michel

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Im having a bcm920737IBCN_REF board and i want to program it. Is there any user guide which helps me to do basic setup. Initially we were using bcm... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi sirs,If I want to keep both interface exist, can I arrange the pin assignment as follow?SPIFFY2 -> CS(P02), SCLK(P03), MOSI(P00) and MISO(P05).UART... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Would it be possible to get the source code for this function?  It would be very helpful as a base for doing low-level timing-critical functions (and ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We want our central to advertise its ID all the time.But it only sends the ad set at boot-time specified by .local_name in the BLE_PROFILE_CFG array.W... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I notice WICED wifi is support Homekit, and Homekit could use BLE.My company want to develop a Homekit accessory base on BLE, any ideas? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.