Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Could you provide WsOtaUpgrade project which not using MFC?OTA upgrade from Windows7 sometimes stops during transferring data.This issue still occurs ... Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I would like to temporarily disable the watchdog or increase the timer.Is there a way to do it ?Thank you. Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Could you give the information of the ARM chip in the BCM20737 Tag (model, CPU, ...) ?Thanks a lot. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I use hello_client in v2.1.0 sdk, I can see a lot of this type of messages from HCI port:Conn Down handle:40 Slave:0 Disc_Reason: 3e@$*#04FF4EF7009201... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
With 20737 tag and SDK2.0.1, we try to increase our NV file system size from default 1KB to 20KB (Coz each file size limit is 255B and ID numbers 1F t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to make iBeacon with BCM20737 and BCM20732.Can we set/change advertisement message after boot or any other event?I would like to change Maj... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I spent some time around the corruption of the EEPROM that may happen during download. I set my test as follow to recreate/emulate a failure during do... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What is the equivalent of blecm_getAvailableTxBuffers() for UART TX FIFO ?How do I know how many bytes are currently available in 16 bytes TX FIFO bef... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying to prevent clients with mac addresses that aren't on a white list from connecting to a bcm20732 based server.Right now I using emconninf... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
MAC IDE 2.1.0
solved msg Solved

When will the MAC IDE 2.1.0 be released?

Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.