Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm not sure if this forum is the right place to ask this, but I'm sort of at a dead end...Our company has completed the prototype of a new product us... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I am trying to switch the pins on the buzzer and buttons for the hello sensor sample app. I was wondering if someone could tell me the exact li... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,My question is regarding the UL document “Notified Body Statement of Opinion” of the Broadcom Chip BCM20732SIn case of the safety requirement of th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What is the minimum supported baud rate for puart ?I am having problem setting up anything below 9600. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We meet one problem when developing our application,issue:We allocate a 8KB global (.bss) array in our app. and still find free memory is available ~ ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,How can I test my hello sensor board on Mac OSX. It worked on Windows using your app but I could find the app for Mac OSX. Please help.Thanks,John Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I've program the ota_firmware_upgrade sample firmware on the 20732 and use the PC application try to do the OTA.But following error show up, do... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Will the Allegro *.brd file of the WICED Sense design be released, too?- Or how can I open the released "Allegro *.pcb" file with Allegro?Excuse my be... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I cannot find any available information about data transferring methods between two modules without involving a computer or cell phone. Basically two ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can I use P3, P2, P4 and P25 as SPI master and slave on BCM20732S? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.