Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Presently MAC WICED IDE doesn't support trace. When can we expect this feature?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I would like to use:void gpio_configurePin(BYTE port, BYTE pin, UINT16 config, BYTE outputVal);to put a GPIO in high impedance mode.Should I use this:... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,   I have just started using this product and I have a question, I am using version 2.1.0 of the SDKI am trying to set the baud rate of the puart t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How does the bth or m_bth variable in the Hello Client C++ sample application (type BLUETOOTH_ADDRESS) become initialized?What function call acquires ... Show More
XiangyangZ_06
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have two evaluation boards that both are BCM920737 TAG.I use hello_client sample app on one for master and hello_sensor sample app on the other f... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I just wanted to confirm that in production, it is expected that the customer using Broadcom BLE chips/modules have to purchase their own block of ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,My customer wishes to develop a service that that will run in parallel with the iBeacon service and Battery monitor service.This shouldn’t be a ... Show More
35_Engineering
Smart Bluetooth
Broadcom,I don't think that my customers will ever allow me to use your part again.It has now been MONTHS since I requested information to layout a bo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello SupportWithin the BCM53128 folder the Evaluation Board explains that the Firmware is located inside an EEPROM alongside the device in unmanaged ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
From hello-client example, i can figure it out thathelloSensor (slave)<-> helloClient(master/slave) <-> 4 multiple clients.my question is, whether or ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.