Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am using hello_sensor application in WICED SMART SDK V1.1.0.I want to set my bcm20732's device name like this: prefix string + bt address. For examp... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I compare the code difference between hello_sensor and ota_firmware_upgrade samples.The following three parameters are different.After I check ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is it possible to configure a GPIO as open-drain? It doesn't seem like this configuration is allowed through the SDK (2.0) at the moment. Will it b... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I have developed a custom board based on the 20732S module and would like to migrate to the 20736S.I built a few of our boards using the 20736S chip, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  While doing scanning and creating connection at the same time, how does the scan interval and window behave while calling blecm_startScan and ble... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear,I'm trying to develop the BLE connection manager as WICED SMART explorer.which is supported by BroadcomMeanwhile I heard that WICED SMART explore... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've succesfully used the SMART (BLE) end of WICED for the last few months, but I have a question.I know that after a BLE scan, that I can see the res... Show More
StSm_298421
Smart Bluetooth
The BCM920736, like any other BLE SoC, has hardware AES support, and a true random number generator. In the BLE spec, there are HCI commands for direc... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
After migrating from SDK 2.0.1 to SDK 2.1.0 we found a very annoying issue.After successfully building and downloading a new app from within the Eclip... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.