Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am using BCM920737TAG board for software development. I did configured puart port and sending data on Tx. I am capturing data by using Saleae logic ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: OTA hello-sensor.OTA firmware size ~ 18KB.===We use WsOtaUpgrade to download a image size bigger than example size(9KB).T... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, guys.1. I use two BLE starter kit BCM20737TAG. One in host mode and other in slave mode. After connecting slave TAG to the host TAG and save to... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a way to re-configure the I2C pins (21-SCL and 22-SDA) of a 20736S so that they can be used as regular GPIOs? And if yes then how can they be... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In WICED_SMART_SDK 2.1.0, I compared 2 applications, one is cycling_speed_cadence and the other is hello_sensor.For both case, I put the following cod... Show More
ScBr_784201
Smart Bluetooth
The datasheet shows the BLE receiver sensitivity as TBD.  I'm hoping someone has measured this by now.  Does anyone have this answer?Thanks,Scott Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Is there any documentation for programming the WICED Sense module on a MAC? I have v 2.1.1.I plugged it in to the USB port but nothing happens (... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is it possible to clarify the following statement in the datasheet of the 20737x under Peripheral UART:"Both high and low baud rates can be support... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I want to ask if there any size limitation if I use the custom notify function?The following photo is an experiment of the 80 bytes data but I'... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, my name is Taka, triing to use BCM20737S.I installed WICED Smart IDE 2.1.1 but it couldn't run and the message is "JRE or JDK must available in... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.