Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a requirement to change the GATT data base on the fly. Has service changed indication mechanism tested in bcm20737? If so, which platform and c... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, One weird finding on using GPIO pin as LED control. The symptom is found at using P27/PWM1 or P14/PWM2 as GPIO function for driving the LED. The G... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
how can i use to i2c between bmi160 sensor and BCM20732(EV Board)?Development Environment: WICED-Smart-SDK 1.1BMI 160 connection - Power : 1.8V power ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We could not find API for current SPIFFY 2 pin configuration. Please help belowApplication uses SPIFFY 2 only (not UART) – in slave mode. Could we use... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello. Thank you always for your help. I was sent to 236byte the length of characteristic. BCM20732(SDK-1.1.0) transmission performance.When I check i... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  Is there any way for scanner to know the channel that one advertising packet is coming from leAdv callback? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
According to speed_test example, it is possible that it is transferring data to fine_timer of 12ms. I saw in the discussion related to the previous on... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
If there is an error that is returned from the write callback where does that actually end up?From client persepctive is this just seen as an abrupt e... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,Is there any limitation of the service quantity and characteristics quantity? Besides, can I create 2 or more notify characteristics in same se... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When using the bleprofile_WriteNVRAM write command, I can only write to 28 NVRAM IdsExample:If I start writing at ID 0x10, my last valid write is at l... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.