Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  I'm going to run 20737 as central role which will try to connect several peripherals at the same time.  Will it be possible to call function 'ble... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
Did anyone test the Microsoft Surface with the Broadcom Tag board (20737) ? Please share your experience! Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have been working on the modules and have had a few issues.  I have the modules connecting and communicating, however looking at a product I test fo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am very new to this field(moved here from arduino) and I can tell that I do not know enough about how to program embedded systems, how bluetooth ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to use a hardware timer to change the pulse rate of the pwm every 32 microseconds.I tried something out but I can't get it working.Can som... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Bluetooth SMART Concepts IoT 1 vWorkshop - YouTubeI thought some of you that are new to BLE may be interested in this new intro video that Macnica jus... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm having trouble getting 100% duty cycle from the PWM. 0-99% works great but I always get a small negative pulse at 100%. I'm using the LHL_CLK to g... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm using serial flash instead of EEPROM as main memory(program application).Is it possibile to change SPI port from SPI1 to SPI2 ?It looks like using... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Could ATMEL AT24C512BU2-UU-T  EEPROM  be@ supported on BCM20737? thank you.BCM20737 data sheetAs follows:EEPROM InterfaceThe BCM20737 provides a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Quick sanity-check question.I'm looking to add the BCM20736S to an existing micro-controller solution. The micro-controller already gets the numbers I... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.