Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  I have attached firmware files that are a straightforward modification of the hello_sensor app for the BCM20736S/BCM20736 for use with SDK2.0.... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am updating my database from a structure received via SPI.  After receiving, I update all of the characteristics using the corresponding store_in_db... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In the SDK, I copied the WICED_Sense folder under 'Apps' to another folder  under Apps, which I called AC_WICED_Sense.  Then I created another make ta... Show More
JaHu_1711326
Smart Bluetooth
I used the below to set up PUART flow control,     puart_selectUartPads(((bleprofile_puart_p_cxfg->rxpin / 16) << 5) | (bleprofile_puart_p_cfg->rxpin ... Show More
JaHu_1711326
Smart Bluetooth
The central can call blecen_Conn() to connect a peripheral which is in advertisement.Can the peripheral device directly reconnect to central which is ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
From below discussion, it seems that user app occupy the upper 26k(or 30k) byte of the IRAM.BCM20732 Memory Map ArchitectureBut from the build log of ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can anyone tell me if you can get access to the TP3,4,5,6,7 from the WICED Sense platform board and use them as for GP outputs? Can you crack open the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I just downloaded the Android code and started reviewing it.  One question that also comes to mind, what causes the sensor tag to send the measurement... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So, I have the WICED SMART IDE Eclipse environment installed, and have even been able to build the WICED Sense app within it.Now I want to play with t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
After following the videos to install IDE and SDK, I'm getting:09:50:35 **** Build of configuration Release for project WICED-Smart-SDK ****"C:\\Users... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.