Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
OTA and NVRAM
solved msg Solved
Hi,I've been using OTA (non-secure) to update my device. It seems to be working fine for the most part, but I'm finding that when I do OTA my NVRAM va... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
abhishek.ravuri i m getting java error when tried to install the    WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1_installer.exeerror image is attached. kindly help ..machine ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: OTA firmware download.OS: Android smarphoneDownload size ~ 25KB===Problem: we try to implement OTA upgrade from Android s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I would like to disengage PWM and use the pin as a GPIO - input/output.How do I do that ?Functions:     void pwm_disableChannel(UINT32 mask);     void... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi guys,I am writing an application for Windows 7 similar to the WICKED Sense app on for Android. I haven't worked with BLE's before or coded in C++ b... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I wanted to try a sample program on my laptop using the default WICED FW. I downloaded the drivers that comes with SDK as well as Silicon Labs but no ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Here are a few common tips and tricks when beginning SDK 2.1.1 development:Java JRE Error:The WICED SMART SDK utilizes a 32-bit version of an Eclipse ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Does SDK 1.1 have support for 64-bit signed integer division?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Can WICED technology link Smart phone to Keyboard & Monitor? This can be very helpful when working remotely and the VPN goes down?ThanksNavin Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have read through the Hardware Interfaces document, but some things are still not clear.Are there any restrictions around using the various interfac... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.