Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I installed WICED Smart IDE 2.1.1 on OSX Yosemite, but I am unable to build the apps due to the following error:----------dyld: Library not loaded: /S... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: OTA hello-sensor.OTA firmware size ~ 25KB.===There are some questions below,- For factory MP process, can we just update ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In below discussion, i was informed that:floating point arithmetic are not included within the ROM and SDK because they consume a lot of precious reso... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I am trying to change compiler options in Eclipse and was wondering how to do this? I am hoping to add -mfloat-abi=soft. Thank You,George Show More
GiMa_1343986
Smart Bluetooth
Dear support,I have a customer that will use your WICED SMART device for an application that is cover by a BROADCOM Patent.If customer uses your devic... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am using MIT App inventor2 to talk to wiced sense, but, it always gives ERROR 507 or 511. Has anyone successfully used the APP inventor2 to talk ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,is anybody familiar with file system on Android devices?I have a SQLite based BLE App created. In general it works, just:Android does not have ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I read from below doc and it said:Yes. The SDK may be used with two IDEs, an open source IDE (Eclipse CDT) and a commercial IDE(Real View IDE). Usa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, Is there any socket manufacturer available for thsi LBGA-48 6.50x6.50 mm device? Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We want to add a blacklist or whitelist, and wiced smart can refuse or agree others.We do not know which API we can use. Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.