Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,How do I read the 6 byte BLE mac address in code for a BCM920736s chip? I'm using SDK2.1. I'd like to read the address and then place it in the Sys... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have the BCM9WICED_SNSE Bluetooth Smart sensor development kitThe one with the red cover shown in the link below:http://www.macnica-na.com/wicedI... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am running into some error while making the target with WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1.00:41:27 **** Build of configuration Release for project WICED-Smar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How can I register callback for ADV events, for example when the timer for HIGH_UNDIRECTED_DISCOVERABLE expires ?I managed to do similar thing for SCA... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a requirement that says I need to provide the ability to turn disable the radio on our unit.  I would like to keep the chip up and running (so ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
If using bleapp_set_cfg(), and never calling blecm_startAdv(), how can I send non-connectable packets (type ADV_NONCONN_IND)? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys,Is there any documentation for writing windows applications. I am trying to read the services and characteristics of the BLE connection. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I am running into into errors while compiling the sample applications with WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1 immediately afterunziping and 7z'ing the SDK. ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
According to Bluetooth LE spec,----------- Excerpt from the spec begins -----------The Link Layer enters the Connection State when an initiator sends ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm using the Eclipse IDE. I have successfully built, downloaded and run one of the examples (the hello-sensor example).I followed the directions for ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.