Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Has anyone been able to run wiced sense source code with virtual emulator using android studio? Like to know which emulator is being used if you have ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So I think I may have bricked my BCM20736S with a bad firmware upgrade, and I'm wondering if I can run the recovery process on it without having acces... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can someone point me to a list of the service and characteristic UUIDs available for the accelerometer, gyro, temperature, etc on the WICED sense Blue... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Greetings,Is anyone out there building projects old-school -- from the command line?thank you Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
According to The bluetooth core 4.1  spec the advertisement packets should contain the advertiser's BD_ADDR for example if the PDU type is ADV_IND the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Greetings,Has anyone tried using the Black Magic Probe or some sort of OpenOCD compatible device?  I'm looking at alternatives to JLINK.thank you Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  I'm using 20732 as central role in creating connection to peripherals which is also 20732.  But one critical issue I found is that after connecti... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,In our use case, the application in Slave side calls bleprofile_sendNotification() to send data to Master.Sometime we are observing Master skips... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
D:\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1\WICED-Smart-SDK\include\bleapp.h;bleapp.h such settings.enum ble_cpu_clock_enable{   CPU_CLOCK_DISABLE          = 0x00,... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
In the 1.x SDK using the 20732S, I found that even if I sent a fine timer rate at something quite high, it would only actually fire when the device wa... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.