Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does 20732 chip need a external 32.768 crystal? I had thought the 32.768KHZ crystal is used for advertising when chip in sleep mode, but it seems not,... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
is it fine if my application supports device 4.4 and above ??or does this competition has any special condition on version support ?? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor.OS: Android smarphoneDownload size ~ 25KBNV size: need to use "8KB"===We need to enlarge our file system(NV)... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Yes, you can debug with UART !Several people have asked: "Can I have debug trace?" "Can I use anything for debug?" For instance: "Can I use UART LOG a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've seen a couple of posts that suggest that P0 can cause deep sleep to be terminated, because the keyscan causes the device to wake up.One developer... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So I'm using the TAG board with the 737 on it, plugged into my pc & sending bytes to the board using RealTerm.Here's my simple (flash the gpio led whe... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hi alli need to use math library for my application .. but  for every function call like sqrt(), atan() sin() i m getting undefined reference error  l... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What is the voltage amplitude that the module can accept to the XTALI32K from an external reference clock? Show More
StSm_298421
Smart Bluetooth
I've been trying to decipher the possible pin assignments for using the SPI2 interface as a SPI master on a BCM920736 module.In the BCM20736 data shee... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,In our use case, Master needs to support the multiple Slave connection simultaneouslyand receive Notification data from all Slave simultaneously... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.