Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to run the helloclient.exe (Windows 7 peer app for hello_sensor in WICED Smart SDK), but Broadcom Bluetooth Profile Pack for Windows is no... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I am running into into errors while compiling the sample applications with WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1 immediately afterunziping and 7z'ing the SDK. ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Yes, BCM20737S is used.Just to mention, to avoid confusion: you find also a datasheet for BCM20737, not with S. On first look it seems to be similar, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BackgroundSo I'm doing the Hackathon and my application uses the accelerometer and the application button to make an Android tablet perform some tasks... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I can't get the demo app to connect to the WICED Sense device.The Android app runs.... I see the gauges and dials but they don't move or work in any w... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,is there a way to debug a custom application compiled with Wiced smart IDE on mac os x (yosemite)  and downloaded to a Wiced Sense board ?Thanks,Lu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor.OS: Android smarphoneDownload size ~ 25KBNV size: need to use "8KB"===We need to enlarge our file system(NV)... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I want a peripheral device send data to another peripheral device directly, Is it possible?Design goal is that one peripheral device could found anoth... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
After a successful replication of the steps in ‘SDK WICED Sense Project Creation’  Can you also add some links in   http://community.broadcom.com/docs/DOC-1759... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
According to Bluetooth LE spec,----------- Excerpt from the spec begins -----------The Link Layer enters the Connection State when an initiator sends ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.