Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
20736, Wiced Smart 2.1.1.Slight modification based on hello sensor app.Below is the modifications:1, fine_timer_interval = 500ms2, In xx_create()1) ca... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hiis there any official BCM20737S CAD footprint available, please ?thank you a lot Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
I just wanted to take a minute to share with you a couple of excellent training videos that Macnica North America has put together for their Mpression... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I saw some people thinking about: "How could I create my mobile App fast and without deep coding skills?".Some tried go with MIT App Inventor 2 (AI) o... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Los Gatos, CA: Oct 10, 2014:  ACKme Networks changed the market with its easy-to-use Wi-Fi modules such as the AMW004 ‘Wallaby’ and AMW006 ‘Numbat’ fa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: OTA hello-sensor.Security: pass key failure at SDK2.1.1===Problem:Test on passkey security but BT connection is always on... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi CommunityI used LightBlue tool to capture the Wiced Smart's data.16:39:10.193 — Characteristic (33EF9113-3B55-413E-B553-FEA1EAADA459) notified: <0b... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm new to this product so I apologize in advance if I'm missing something obvious.I have an application where I need a period interrupt at around 1 K... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Whether the iOS WICED sense program uses SPI or I2C for comm to the SM sensors.  How to swap between the 2, is there any code change required? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, this is Taka, I'm new for developping Bloadcom BLE module.I bought BCM92073X_LE_KIT and just started developping Broadcom BLE.I installed WICED... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.