Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,    I am tring to work on PUART by 20737TAG EVK. The RX can work but the TX over PUART can't. Here is the code.    1. Copy hello sensor to one new ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a custom board containing a BCM20736S module and trying to program it via my BCM20737 TAG board according to the documentation on this site.  T... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I see you fixed the Android app to display Celsius. Is a fix planned for the iOS app, or am I just missing something? Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
For my application, I have an external RTC interrupt that I used to generate my own timing interrupts when desired.Since I am using this, I have tried... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I know that most of cortex-m3 core can provide reset reason for debugging, could bcm20732s can provide this function? If so, how can I get it? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can somebody help in enabling the USB in the WICED we've received? It's different from the board described in WICED-Smart-QSG202.pdf Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
There is a app available from Nordic Semiconductor in Google Play and also on AppStore for iOS user for testing their BLE Chip. Please see the link be... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm looking at proximity_client application in SDK2.1.1. In ancs_client_encryption_changed, status gets the value of evt+1 and it seems to be the leng... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there an example and good tutorial about proximity detection.My application is intend have BLE peripheral (device) and central (smartphone).  When ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In video 4 in WICED Smart Video BLOG: Experts Interview - Sleep Deep_Sleep and Advertising, it talks about how to implement static library in the appl... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.