Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.1Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor connected with 4 handsetfirmware size ~ 30KB.===Description:We base on Hello-Sensor to implement multi-clie... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  We have a need to maximize the amount of EEPROM we can use for storing recorded application data.  That being said I believe I am understandin... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I prepare two firmware and try to do OTAFU continuously.But the 2nd OTAFU, it become super slow.I have to remove the device and add/pair again ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I had ever used the trace of wiced smart IDE to obtain the debug trace message from bcm2073x.Recently, I can't use this function. When I click "start ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am just writing a technical book that describes how to design Bluetooth SMART devices in Japanese.In that book, I have to show my own codes that use... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Any chance a version of the OTA manager exists for non signed images?  The only difference should be the services/chars, the 4-byte prefix (secure) an... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: OTA hello-sensor.OTA firmware size ~ 25KB.===Question: Can we use OTAFU (OTA-firmware upgrade) instead of Secure-OTAFU wi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Any way to protect our program which stored inside EEPOM/SPI Flash?We don't want orthers to copy our design? are we able to have some mechanism like s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,Our hardware design change the eeprom write protect pin from P1 to P4.I have two question to ask.1. The minidriver.hex, is there anyway to buil... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Upon downloading and installing the windows version of the WICED Smart SDK, I can compile without errors by selecting a target.  But the Eclipse IDE s... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.