Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I found a very weird situation of I2C bus clock.1. After programming, the application run automatically. The clock is correct.2. Reset or Power... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hi,I am trying to use the wiced sense sensors and I have downloaded the wiced smart ide and I was able to download the wiced sense folder on the devic... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hellohow many PWM channels are available in BCM20732S ?I saw number "3" in some post but Table 2. Pin Description table in datasheet mentions about "P... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi to all My customer is looking for SPP ( serial port profile )  for BCM20732S or BCM20736SThere is some solution mentioned here as SPP "look like" d... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We have bricked two boards by trying to use the external clock.  The first board failure happened when we modified rtc_sample.c to comment out the ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Per this post: robustness of DS/VS in NVRAMI am using serial flash, and it losts VS data when power is corrupted.Does the automatic WP control apply t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi everybody!I have to program a Bluetooth interface for a project which transmits data I get from a vibration sensor.After searching a convenient mic... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,Can you suggest us if we want to control an I2C device by GPIO bitbang?Thanks,Fran Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I have a question about the I2C bus. I measure the waveform by scope. Whatever EEPROM have code program or not, I can see the same red circle w... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,We create a device that use the BCM20736 for BT and another SoC for Wifi.We use an antenna switch to make BT and wifi share the same antenna.Th... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.