Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello.I would like to use the Nor flash instead of EEPROM as a main memory.According to 20732 circuit diagram, it seems like no matter for H/W.How abo... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Support,   Our factory hope we can provide the image that can be burned to EEPROM chip.  I check the *.cgs and *.hex, they does not like the comm... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-ld: warning: cannot find entry symbol nebil_app_spar_crt_setup; defaulting to 00204fd0OK, made elf.durring... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is it possible to power down any of the power rails, ie VDDC/VDDO when the device enters deep sleep or HIDOFF?  If so can the firmware trigger a GPIO ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Has anyone been able to run hello_sensor source code on android studio 1.02? The import function of the old eclipse project does not work correct. Has... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Per chicagofan's request.He asked if any of the Broadcom Bluetooth devices can work with/implement a slim low profile license-free HTML rendering brow... Show More
BoCo_1857246
Smart Bluetooth
I wish to make calls to rand() and memset() , both of which are in the WICED header files. I get linker errors that they're undefined. Presumably I ne... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm struggling to find any info on the evaluation board itself. Interface devices, number and type of I/O connectors etc.I think I've found all the pd... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
SW Tools and Drivers set up Before testing,SW tools and drivers are needed to be installed in the computer:Anritsu 8852B Low EnergyMeasurement Softwar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
brianb instructed me to go to this community to get the 20736 data sheet and I can't find it.  All the links just take me in circles.  Where is the ac... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.