Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear TeamI would like to ask you to check a possibility regarding tuning the advertisement channel, For example, they will be corresponded with an eac... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I have a question. When I start transferring the upgrade data, it seems that the data keep transmitting without ack from device.If I want to do... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys,I have to program a communication interface between a sensor and a microcontroller. The two participants of the communication are an accelero... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is it possible to retrieve the BD ADDR from the BCM20732? If yes, can you tell me the API function to use? Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have been able to create a make target following the recovering steps from the blog. The download process completes successfully; however, I can no ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have recently received Wiced Sense Kit but I am trying to use it in advertisement mode so any app can received the advertisement and inform the serv... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

My CPE/Gateway is with BCM47081A0, How can I make IoT protocol enabled, for example Axeda Platform...?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear All,I am using WICED SmartIDE 1.1 with BCM20732 to develop an application.I have encountered a problem now.The connection between always disconne... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We can see on the table 2 in page 13 of BCM20732S Technical Reference, that this pin's alternative function support "Peripheral UART TX(PUART_RX)".But... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to advertise the following dataadv[0].len     = 16+1;adv[0].val     = ADV_SERVICE_UUID128_COMP; // (AD_TYPE == 0x07)BT_MEMCPY(&adv[0].data... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.