Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I can copy a project in the project explorer & then open up the .wic file to edit the services & characteristics. I can't however change the "device n... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiWe have made our custom board with BCM20737S. I've difficult to download firmware (via WICED IDE) and recover firmware.Download never works (i alrea... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
WICED Sense
solved msg Solved
Bonsoir tout le monde, j'ai quelques questions à poser et j’espère bien que vous pourriez me donner des réponses claires et détaillées :1) Est ce qu'i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hiya,I'm using the 2.1 SDK & a 20737S.I'd like to be able to re-direct the traces that, when enabled are sent via the HCI UART to the PUART. Is this a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Do you have an example to wake up using GPIO interrupt? Can  "blecm_connectionEventNotifiationEnable" be used for wake up from Sleep or Deep Sleep? Ca... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I have noticed that when using the SDK 2.x to load firmware onto a 20736, chipload is passed the options:-CHECKCRC and -NOVERIFYAs I understand this, ... Show More
moutasimk_66
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,in order to get a new design based on BCM20737S, we want to know what's the effect when we change the PCB layout and add the coin cell battery on t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm facing download failure issue and the end of log is below.-----Downloaded 0 code bytes ( 0.0%) and 21704 data bytes (100.0%). Verified 0 code byte... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I check a lot of information on the forum about UART routine, but I still can find how to deal with it.We connect the puart to micro-controller... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I just heard about the following paper that uses one of TIs products:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3478807/and I'm now wondering whet... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.