Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

moutasimk_66
Smart Bluetooth
hii want to know about the way to flashing the BCM20737S chip for a custom board for the first time.Is the BCM20737S delivered with a firmware install... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi guys,I couldn't find an answer in the product briefs, etc, so hoping to ask an easy question:Does the WICED Sense device provide any built-in histo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi everyone,how can I flash the BCM20737 Controller on the Development Kit?In the moment I have to reprogram it over and over again when I remove the ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,First of all, I'm so sorry for my poor English.I'm trying to develop BCM20737S by using WICED Smart IDE on Win7 64bit.I installed WICED-Smart-S... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
We are a little confused about the need of the external 10k pull-up on P1 mentioned in the BCM20736S Technical Reference Manual.The WP input of the in... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I recently bought a model BCM9WICED_Sense model. However, I encountered inconsistency in turning on the device, what should I do? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Is the app made in WICED Smart IDE compatible with the Unity?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I can use bleprofile_WriteNVRAM(UINT8 vsID, UINT8 itemLength, UINT8 *payload) to write bytes into NVM storage memory and the vsID is 0x70 which is the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,My customer has issues with soldering BRC20732S.There can I find the information about soldering?How long the modules can be out of vacuum befor... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In SDK 2.1 (or 2.2) is there a convenient way to create a new hardware platform definition?  It would be based on the 737S, but BTNs and peripherals w... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.