Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've noticed that if I try to upload a bigger image (~25KB) then uart_firmware_upgrade code fails on crc calculation stage, when calling ws_upgrade_ve... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Sir,    Our customer need to get the callback in every advertisement packet.   After searching the forum and source code, I have no sense for tha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Compared with fine timer, the BT clock timer have higher resolution and seem to consume less power.My question:Is it suggested to use BT clock timer i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,We need to get our bcm20737 based product FCC certified. For that we need to achieve the following:a) Lock Tx on a particular channelb) Continuo... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I am trying to better understand the Quadrature Driver API available in: ./WICED-Smart-SDK/include/Drivers/quadraturedriver.hIt sounds that a s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have downloaded the required SDK for Wiced Sense kit. I have limited programming experience; where do I start? Is there a start guide to non p... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, I have a question.I have the tag board and have read some documents and could download the sample programs and work well.Next, I am making a or... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How can I use BCM20737S's P1 as gpio input in?I tried to use it as input with 10kΩ pull up same as other gpio .Does it have any special configuration?... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have some questions about using static random device address.By below blog, I need to buy OUI from IEEE if I use public device address.To save US... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear All,I am using WICED SmartIDE 1.1 with BCM20732 to develop an application.I have encountered a problem now.The connection between always disconne... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.