Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
From bleapptimer.h:// This function will start a fine resolution timer. It should be used with care.// The timeout is in ms unit.void bleapptimer_star... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
You state that:GPIOs that are output enabled will remain so and drive as configured in sleep/deep sleep in Sleep Deep_Sleep Explanation and Techniques... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,After I changed wic file once, I'm not be able to watch any services and characteristic on LightBlue app.In WICED Smart Designer Software User Manual... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
This is a group for developers working on connected embedded devices, IoT, Internet of Things. Anaren offers Atmosphere development tool (atmosphere.a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello community,I wrote a program with the WICED Smart SDK and tested it with the BCM920737 Tag. After correcting my many errors it finally works.Now ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have a problem with Wicked Sense working on my Android,it downloaded fine.The problem is that I can't get it to work correctly, At the top of rig... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Android S-4 It will load great, both 1.8 and Pro.The problem is at the bottom right of the interface or screen it says . At top right where you go to... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a samsung android s-4 Icant get it to work with the wiced sense it loads but want let me to go pass the screen that says select WICED NOT the s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How do I (or is it possible) to load the code from FLASH into RAM dynamically to extend the 27K limit for the user app ? Show More
user_2195381
Smart Bluetooth
It seems that I can not read the data is stored in NVRAM before the last power off.// Create devicevoid application_create(void){       extern UINT8 b... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.