Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Can someone clarify the figures on Page 15 of the BCM20736S TRM.  In Table 5, Current Consumption, what is the supply voltage?  The peak power v... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi j.t,I have an app that connects to two WICED Sense kits, and enables notification on both. For my purposes, it is crucial that the sensors send dat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm using BCM20737S SIP module, I want to know that does this module support RTS/CTS flow control?I had read all over the datasheet of BCM20736S, I ju... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How do I configure transmitWindowOffset and transmitWindowSize for connection event?Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,To ask a quick question, was this problem fixed in SDK2.2.0?I have not seen this yet but I saw one wakeup from deep sleep for unknown reasons. Whic... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,Our product has a switch and it spends most of its life in the CLOSED position.  When the switch is OPENED, we use an interrupt to WAKE UP from... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HI, Wicked Sense red light stay's on all the time.                                               Help ; Please Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have a problem with programming NVRAM on BCM920737TAG. I have tried every solution taht is available on this forum, but none solved my problem.He... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
What are the real power consumption advantages when using external oscillator?We noticed in our tests that when using an external oscillator the power... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,There are two UART ports available on BCM20737. Is it possible to configure either of the ports for host interface?Basavaraj Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.