Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,    This situation is hard to describe. First, we observe one case. If we show up too much message in HCI UART, the device will reboot.So we wa... Show More
WaSu_1697556
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is there a plan to release current consumption table more detailed than the one available in the datasheet?One of our customers would like to know ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I was wondering to use the fine timer for a timeout on a while loop, but I experienced that the fine timer callback is not called while in the loop. W... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have an application for which the power consumption is very important. I would like to send less frequent data if the sensors are not moving, and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Something has changed in W7 since I last used this.  I'm not sure which update is responsible .  It seems that the OS no longer performs discovery whe... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I just noticed that when I just programmed the 20736S I'm using now, the return value of bleprofile_ReadNVRAM() is 0. I get the same value if some ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm using mybeacon application, I found that my 92073X kit's HCI port always output content like this, how can I disable it?Best Regards,Ren Kai Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Just an FYI that there is a new document available on the community which discusses Sleep and Deep Sleep operation on the BCM20736/37.WICED Smart Sleep/Deep-Sleep Explanation and Techniques Design Guide... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Based on thread: Re: About the bleprofile_GenerateScanRspData function?I'm not able to find that variables declaration... Where can i find them? Maybe... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Is it possible?

Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.