Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

PhGi_2174146
Smart Bluetooth
We're trying to program 20736S modules from the command line.  We've found that if we use the .HEX file that was created in the IDE that we can progra... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

how to stop connection when connection is ok ?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Sometimes after connecting a smartphone to the BT-Module, the Module can't find the connected peer (__find_bonded_peer).Most times a re-pairing ... Show More
ZhaohuaS_76
Smart Bluetooth
OverviewThe BLE profile configuration structure BLE_PROFILE_CFG is used to configure parameters for WICED Smart device, such as advertising, connectio... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have been trying to optimize the power consumption of my application on our custom board.Most of the time application is in deep sleep and is wak... Show More
MaMe_1509466
Smart Bluetooth
Can more than one GPIO PIN be assigned to GPIO_BUTTON in the BLE_PROFILE_GPIO_CFG table?Can the button interface be expanded to support BUTTON4 throug... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
emconninfo_deviceBonded returns a true result, __find_bonded_peer returns a false result. What gives? Shouldn't they both return true? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Step 1: Central connects to and bonds with peripheral-1, writes request, gets notification, disconnects.Step 2: Central then connects to and bonds wit... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
LE stack does not switch to sleep mode if the fine timer's timeout is set to 12 ms even when the fine timer is stopped.The current is around 1mA what ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Since the latest update to the Wiced Sense iphone app at the end of Feb, my iphone 4s does not connect to the wiced sense nearly as well. Most of the ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.