Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/wiced_sense.c:1267: undefined reference... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
From this thread: Re: Why error occur when I open WsOtaUpgrade.exe?I use wiced smart IDE 2.1.1 ad BCM20737 module. When I try to open WsOtaUpgrade.exe... Show More
BrCa_1072751
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to put the 20737S chip on my board into a deep sleep, but the chip does not wake up on either a GPIO interrupt or by timer. Once the chip ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello everyone . I think you can help me . A few days ago I installed the Broadcom SDK (BTW 6.1.0.1506) and tried to access my bluetooth- adapter on a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,i try actually pwm_tones from SDK v2.0.1. I know already how to set the PWM frequency. But i still don't understand, how can i set the pin.On th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When I open WsOtaUpgrade.exe, a error message occur: "Failed to open the patch file." What's wrong with that?I can open HelloClient application. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,The high-level ADC interface in include/Drivers/adc.h appears to only support one-shot sampling of the ADC. In other words, the app needs to ca... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi BCM support,As a follow on to the thread here: How to lock Tx on a particular channel? (Con't)I used the below approach for following tests:a) Modu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Sensor output with PWM signal is popular, does 20732S/20736S support PWM capture function that can let program read the duty cycle of a PWM input sign... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.