Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI'm designing PCB for custom board using BCM20737S. Then I have to make the board as small as possible and want radio wave to propagate over about 2... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Bluetooth 4.2
solved msg Solved

What's Broadcom plan and timeline on supporting Bluetooth 4.2 standard in the future product?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there FCC and/or NCC approval for the BCM20736S devices? If not, is approval expected for this device and in what time frame?Thanks,Briana Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I think that the interval is a default value and it's not defined in the BLE profile configuration so i didn't find the variable to change the default... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi sir ,Can tell me blecm_XXXXConMux methods meaning ?Thanks Sir ! Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi sir, I Download puart_control App in bcm2073x , I use my Terminal for check trace from "WICED Smart UART Controller (.exe)" .When I click "Start De... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
My application uses HIDoff to save power and wakes up from one of several GPIO interrupts.Is there any way to tell which line generated the interrupt ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20737S
solved msg Solved
BCM20737S own the module and would like to know how do I program it to emit a pulse every 1 second for a smatphone? Thank you. Show More
UdSc_2195666
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,in our application we use the BCM20736S in slave-role. From the smartphone side we need to be connected with multiple slave-devices at one time... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
1. Use of Pre-built libfixmath LibOverviewAims at offering useful math functions to WICED Smart developers, this library is implemented based on the o... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.