Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
I have to add a 128-bit-UUID descriptor to a characteristic.There is no macro to do this. Only a 16-bit-UUID macro is available.Is this supported at a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI downloaded WICED smart SDK2.2.1 and built/downloaded long characteristic application example to tag3 board.When I wrote 26 bytes out to long chara... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm implementing OTAFU with BCM920737 TAG connecting USB.I read WICED Secure Over-the-Air Firmware Upgrade Application Note (SDK 2.1 and TAG3 Board) a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Good morningBCM20737S have internal EEPROM and mapped to the only available I2C bus (available externally).I would to know what are the internal i2c p... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
mld5 originally posted this question here as a comment on a document: WICED SENSE Quick Start GuideAre all the axes of the gyroscope, magnetometer, ac... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I would like the names of my services and characteristics to be displayed instead of my uuid's?This can be seen in the attachments below. The HR... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  I have an application whereby we're using a BCM20737 in a remote control application to control multiple slaves at the same time. The applicat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, My wiced turns on, but doesn't appear in my list of bluetooth devices when I scan with my android device. Where could the issue lie in this situat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In SDK2.1.1, I tested adc function in BCM920736.When 0.2xxV is applied, adc_readSampleRaw outputs negative value. I understood that too high voltage o... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Our problem here is that we have a script that should write the random MAC address.  But after we used the script,  the board becomes not discoverable... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.