Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I would like to change the MAC address to a desired value in the "....._create()" function.Is there a "set" MAC address command similar to the one ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Since the TAG2 board does not have the actual module populated on it, how could one best compare the performance of the module vs other BLE solutions?... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
This came to me as a personal message from noalacFrom the comment in adc.h (line 47), the return value's unit is in Volts. However, the debug trace ou... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
As title, Is there any API to use Watchdog on SDK 1.1?I found some APIs in bleappfwu.hvoid restartWatchdog(INT32 checkWatchDog);void watchdogExpired(U... Show More
WaSu_1697556
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is TEST UART the only interface that can accept HCI commands for RF testing?One of our customers is going to use SPI for connection between BCM2073... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How many volt (at VBAT) is the voltage condition of the attached current consumption table for BCM20737S?And the sleep current 12uA (nominal)  is corr... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I read this important function  about  devices BCM20736/7  " Support for Wireless Charging".Please, could send me more info, doc and applications n... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Has anyone been successful in enable the debug traces ?There is a procedure description for the BCM92073TAG. However I have not found information a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HelloWe are looking at an application where a BLE Tag is able to perform the following functionsa) Send BLE Advertisement datab) Scan for BLE advertis... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Guys,I have purchased ACKme's AMS001-E01 ‘Wahoo’ and would like to create my own Firmware using WICED.Is it possible to get Platform Files for this... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.