Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am a new of programming BCM20737S, I would like to know about how to step up programming progress.1. I would like to know to how to add services and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I encountered an issue when using BCM20737. If I flash a new project with different sets of services/characteristics, the services and characterist... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am running on a windows 7 with 4 GB memory. Installation of WICED Smart SDK gets stuck in Step 1 and never progresses further. Dont see any messages... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In WICED_SMART_SDK 2.1.0, I use 2 boards which are hello_sensor and hello_client.I uncommented PASSKEY for both.Default pass key is 123456 and I chang... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I need to have the revision in code as I am supporting firmware upgrade in the xx732 part.  How do I locate this 11 byte revision ID to the end of the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I'm using the 20736's random number generator and I seem to be getting some repeated numbers once in a while (but more often than expected).I'm... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,My fight with puart continues. Now I try to have repeatable and correct output from it. What I do:uint8_t send_frame(uint8_t ID, uint8_t *data,... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've tried to find the document that specify the type and voltage compatible with WICED Sense but none of them does specifically.What I know is that C... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am working on a windows service in C# that uses a Broadcomm radio.I am attempting to convert over the necessary C++ code needed to get this project ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We're making the DrumPants BCM2073x firmware open source! It includes a speed-optimized implementation of Apple's MIDI over Bluetooth LE spec for maki... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.