Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
After calling bleprofile_Init(bleprofile_p_cfg) in create function, current consumption looks higher.So I added bleprofile_InitPowersave() and bleprof... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi dmiyaJust came across this post: Does I2C write have length limitation? (How about size > 16B) - Con'tIt seems the documentation is quite confus... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  I tried to connect two devices with encryption and the slave sends "LL_Reject_Ind ErrorCode 6" to the master.  Any idea what might cause the e... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
We have issues installing the SDK2.2 on a Windows XP Pro machine.Following the documentation here (page 10): http://community.broadcom.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/1016-102-3-1031/MMPWICED-QSG203-R.pdf... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI am trying to install WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.1-IDE-Installer in my windows XP but it fails. Is there any other version of SDK-IDE that works on window... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am trying to set up the peripheral to continue sending advertisements after it is connected to a central. I would like other centrals to know tha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I have a question about how to setup RX FIFO depth.From SDK examples, I followed same setup for RX FIFO.for puart in my application see my capture... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,     WICED SDK 2.2.0, Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, BCM20736 based custom board.  The ChipLoad utility permanently crashing when I do either download or reco... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have a very crazy problem. Perhaps somebody had the same and could give me some hints.My application is running fine on the TAG-Board. Now we ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm working on developing a bluetooth application for the BCM920737TAG module and I wanted to know how to program the EEPROM using the Chipload.exe. Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.