Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Looking for the schematic for the red sense board module.

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey,I used puart_print and puart_wirte to send data from tag3 board on peripheral uart to another host MCU via uart.that is set to be115200/8/n/1.I ha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,i have problem with fine timer ( 20737 + SDK 2.2.1).When timer ( for example 100 ms or any ) is started ( on new empty project ) there is only few ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,            I need the solution for floating point support for BCM20737S            When I declare a float variable(in global) for example (float ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have the following problem and don't know how to solve it:I have to modules, a sensor and a client. Both require security and should bond.- both ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
This came in via email from gcohler, but I thought it may make sense to post here since the documentation for the ADC functionality is very limited:==... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
   I''m investigating using PUART-Control in a battery powered sensor (BLE Peripheral role) application. However, I see that the sample application is... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am using AIR_GPIO_RegisterInterrupt(13, myCallBackFunc13, AIR_GPIO_TRIGGER_FALLING_EDGE );and void myCallBackFunc13() {        iWasInturrupted = 13;... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi tjaekelPer the thread you created here: WICED Sense debug with UARTeven after a long time and discussion closed, I would like to thank you for shar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, I want to know about routing of BCM20737S, I have read on datasheet this IC need keepout area around it. There are four sites of keepout area, ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.