Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
I want to update the BCM20736 code in external flash with Bluetool, but I do not know how to configurate Bluetool to implement that.Waiting for one re... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
My goal is to have timing consistency from the point I call bleprofile_StartTimer(); to the first time of fine timeout callback.At the point I start t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi together,I'm using memcpy and get the warning from the title.I already include string.h - what else can I do besides ignoring this error?Best regar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi I want to know which pins in BCM20737S are interrupt pins. Can i use P24 as interrupt pin i did not get any information about it from datasheet. D... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
To mantain the BCM20732S certification (also with the BCM20736S and BCM20737S modules) what PCB thickness must we use (if necessary) for our products? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
20737 Crash
solved msg Solved
Hi,I just modify wiced_sense, add some trace information in functionUINT8 wiced_sense_poll_hpt_and_fill_notification_packet(UINT16* data_ptr, UINT8* s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm running the Hello Client app on my BCM92073X_LE_KIT to connect two WICED Sense tags which run Hello Sensor. The kit connects to client applicat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hi

Is the threshold of voltage the same in BCM20737S SoC and SiP?

Best Regards

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I want to use BCM20732 with BlueZ stack on linux (I want to connect it directly by UART), but I am wondering if that chip allows me to have high throu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear All,I am using BCM920732  to develop a uart app.Now I have encountered a problem, my puart always lost data even though I only want to receive 6 ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.