Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,   I''m investigating using PUART-Control in a battery powered sensor application. Will the PUART-Control software go into a low power mode when... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,   I was looking through the examples and I saw the puart_control example. Two questions:1. Does this example support power management? As in, c... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, as a continuation of the original thread here: WsRsaSign.exe can't run in Win7 64bitI find another question during test OTA without secure, tha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi team,please could send me the link where to _RevA.zip - The gerbers of a sample layout."Thank a lot for support.Pierluigi Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In some cases, I failed to write empty eeprom in our PCB with BCM20737.Commnd line tools are used in writing eeprom.I add recover option in WICED SDK ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a problem about writing to bcm20737s.I don't know the reason why, but frequently mistake writing to bcm20737s on my original pcb using UART.Is ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
====================SDK: 2.2.1Tag: 920737.app: OTA hello-sensor app  .OTA firmware size ~ 30KB.====================Description:Our customer encounters... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We have a 20736 Tag3 board,and when test with it ,find battery voltage is allway 88 with app "hello server".What's wrong with it?If we want detect bat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I want to use a spectrum analyzer to measure the carrier freq offset and drift and other physical layer measurement with the Wiced Sense at both NOC a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi team,I have an easy question, nel   BCM9WICED_SENSE, is there  the device BCM20737A1KML2G?thank.Pierluigi Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.