Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I understand that all the callback are in the application thread and has the same priority.I need to adjust an advertisement report callback to have m... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can anyone confirm what license the wiced sense iOS source code is distributed under.  Am I free to use this source code in my app?What about referrin... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I tried to modify hello_client and hello_sensor (BCM20737 TAG) to build a piconet:Master <-> Relay <-> SlaveI use hello_client codes for Master and Re... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi I have tag3 board and I am trying to run it with battery but I did not make it happen. I was downloading hello_sensor from wiced sdk into tag 3 it ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I enabled the WICED_BT_TRACE_ENABLE in application, success to build and download bin into bcm92070x_eval_b49 via J5, then press SW5 to reset, but the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Using the BCM20736S I would like to increase the size of the VS1 section. I just found the following helpful discussion:"DLConfigVSLength - length ... Show More
joki_2146851
Smart Bluetooth
I have an application that is very noise sensitive, and I would like to gate of my detector when the BLE RF is broadcasting. Ideally this would be acc... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI am trying to make a firmware for the WICED sense tag that only adv. when one of the buttons on the side is pressed. I have used the wizard to gene... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,   I looked through the BCM20737 datasheet and the BCM02737 Schematic Design Guidelines, but I didn't see this information. Where should I look? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The BCM20737 datasheet (Document 20737-DS100-R) states (on page 13) that the BCM20737 provides mechanisms for implementing security and authentication... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.