WICED Sense will not power up...

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

photo.JPG

It was mentioned in the manual that there will be a plastic component.I am not sure what to be removed.can someone tell me whether i have to remove anything or is it already removed

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Correct.  If the battery is missing as shown in the picture, the plastic peice is definitely gone and most likely on the floor under your desk 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Correct.  If the battery is missing as shown in the picture, the plastic peice is definitely gone and most likely on the floor under your desk 🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

so no problem with that ,right?

But when i press the wakeup button,the iphone is not detecting and the leds on the tag are also not glowing.Please help me out with this

0 Likes

The battery dies quickly in these devices.  You may need a new one. Also, make sure the polarity is correct and the battery is seated correctly in the device.

j.t

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i didnt even use once

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

+ve outside right?

0 Likes

Can't recall.  It can only fit in there two ways, try both.  If damaged, arrange an RMA/return with someone in the local sales channel There are many thousands of these in circulation and normally people can get them running within a minute or so using the instructions that are included with the kit.

0 Likes

Found a picture here: WICED SENSE Kit BLOG

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you.battery was the problem

In the project creation video they are compiling a source code into the tag,right?

what is the application of it?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now i would like to create a small application like whenever temperature rises above a certain value.i would like to receive a message .can u guide me for that?

0 Likes

I'm not a software developer myself, but maybe some of the others can help.

The index and example code provided for iOS and Android are good places to start if you already have a development background.

tjaekel j.t

0 Likes
ShawnA_01
Employee
Employee
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

A picture of the plastic tab is shown here in this other thread. It's obvious your's has already been removed.

Re: project sense

0 Likes