WICED Sence Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi everyone,

just received BROADCOM WICED Sense Kit its looks good ,works good with pre-build application but for my application i want to use only Humidity And Temperature sensor and barometric sensor.how to do that?

i also want to take backup of prebuild source code in case i messed up so that  i can again reprogram original one. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Take a look at the Android and iOS source for the WICED Sense application as that source will help you visualize how some of the sensors are leveraged on the production WICED Sense experience kit.

The WICED Sense Table of Contents​ has links to all of this material.

In addition to using the recovery process outlined in the WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG4 Board) , there is a WICED Sense sample app in the SDK that can be used to refresh the app running on the unit: /WICED-Smart-SDK/Apps/wiced_sense

To put the device into programming mode, you will need to break the plastic case open (carefully) to gain access to the reset button inside.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Take a look at the Android and iOS source for the WICED Sense application as that source will help you visualize how some of the sensors are leveraged on the production WICED Sense experience kit.

The WICED Sense Table of Contents​ has links to all of this material.

In addition to using the recovery process outlined in the WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG4 Board) , there is a WICED Sense sample app in the SDK that can be used to refresh the app running on the unit: /WICED-Smart-SDK/Apps/wiced_sense

To put the device into programming mode, you will need to break the plastic case open (carefully) to gain access to the reset button inside.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello sagarpatild

as mwf_mmfae said breaking the plastic case

you may find following link helpful

Broadcom WICED Sense Sensor Tag review - YouTube

happy coding

regards

Sid