Unable to advertising after tearing down of all connections (central + peripheral)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using 20737 + SDK2.1.0, we're facing a very weird issue that will cause 20737 stop advertising at all even calling function 'blecm_startAdv'.

The case is that one device (20737) was connected by one central device (i.e. PC) and also being a central role which connect 2 or more peripherals at the same time.

While all connections (including to central and peripheral) are made and running normally (indication is passing between them), the connDown call back was called from all connection (without any reason), after that the call of 'blecm_startAdv' is not working anymore for next discovery.

Any idea about this weird case?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Jose,

What I found for the issue is not at connection mode. I found that the advertising is not working after all connection has been down, call back was invoked successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about using bleprofile_Discoverable() instead of blecm_startAdv()?

Thanks for your information.

I'll try this, though this is not easily to be reproduced.

0 Likes

Hi dmiya,

Do you know any difference to the BLE controller between calls 'bleprofile_Discoverable' and 'blecm_startAdv'?

And what's difference between using 'blecm_setAdvEnable' + 'blecm_setAdvParam' and 'blecm_startAdv'?

I found that sometimes, the device failed to advertise after restart it at my application side by using 'blecm_setAdvEnable' + 'blecm_setAdvParam'.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enabling advertisements while connected doesn't do anything in 2.1.  See this thread for a solution: Re: Advertising during connection

Hi Jose,

What I found for the issue is not at connection mode. I found that the advertising is not working after all connection has been down, call back was invoked successfully.

0 Likes