The PCB files

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I got the kit from Avnet`s online Market. And  could anyone please tell me how could i get the pcb files.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Macro,

You can contact your local distributor (Edom?) and they should be able to set you up with the appropriate NDA that you can then present to your legal team for review.  Once completed, you will be provided a Docsafe account (Broadcom Extranet) that will allow you to access all the chip level documentation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Which PCB files?  BCM20732S Module Evaluation Board?

The BCM920732 Eval Kit uses the SOC as opposed to the module.SOC related PCB files would require an NDA, Module PCB files could be sent to you directly (click license on the site covers), but not posted here.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

It is appreciated that show me the hyperlink about the NDA.

Thank you very much again

0 Likes

Hi Macro,

You can contact your local distributor (Edom?) and they should be able to set you up with the appropriate NDA that you can then present to your legal team for review.  Once completed, you will be provided a Docsafe account (Broadcom Extranet) that will allow you to access all the chip level documentation.

0 Likes