Start data mode and sleep mode on cyble-013025-eval

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Timon
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First solution authored

Hello

I have two questions about the eval baord cyble-013025.

1. Is it possible to activate the data mode by sending a command? Because if I send the command p_cyspp_start (.CYSPPSTART, ID=10/2) nothing happens. If I change CYSPP-Pin it works fine but is it possible to do this with a specific command?
  2. Is it feasible to wake up the module from the sleep mode through a pin? If yes, which one is it?

Thanks for your help.

Timon

0 Likes
1 Solution
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins
  1. p_cyspp_set_parameters() can co-function with CYSPP pin. The CYSPP states can be changed by either or both of them. See chapter 2.4.5 (especially 2.4.5.8) in the user manual:
    Charles_Lai_0-1645439952935.png
  2. LP_MODE pin should be the pin you are looking for. system_set_sleep_parameters() can co-function with LP_MODE pin. The sleep states can be changed by either or both of them. See chapter 3.1.5 (especially 3.1.5.2) in the user manual:
    Charles_Lai_1-1645440475830.png
  3. If you get confused by the pins, you can start by referring to chapter 2.3.3 in the user manual:
    Charles_Lai_2-1645440644081.png
  4. It's recommended that you make a fresh start from the beginning of the user manual, to get the hand of EZ-Serial.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Charles_Lai

Hi,

Some command or feature needs the hardware configuration together to function. See:
https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-EZ-Serial_WICED_Firmware_Platform_User_Guide_for_EZ-BT_Module...

Best regards

0 Likes

Hi

Thank you for the feedback.

I did not find anywhere in this document that it only goes in combination. In chapter 2.4.5.1 Starting CYSPP Operation it says that there are three different ways to activate the mode. I want to use variant 2 via the API command, which does not work.

And concerning the pin or the command to wake up from sleep I didn't find in it either. Only how the MCU can be woken up, but not the module itself.

Regards

Timon

0 Likes
Charles_Lai
  1. p_cyspp_set_parameters() can co-function with CYSPP pin. The CYSPP states can be changed by either or both of them. See chapter 2.4.5 (especially 2.4.5.8) in the user manual:
    Charles_Lai_0-1645439952935.png
  2. LP_MODE pin should be the pin you are looking for. system_set_sleep_parameters() can co-function with LP_MODE pin. The sleep states can be changed by either or both of them. See chapter 3.1.5 (especially 3.1.5.2) in the user manual:
    Charles_Lai_1-1645440475830.png
  3. If you get confused by the pins, you can start by referring to chapter 2.3.3 in the user manual:
    Charles_Lai_2-1645440644081.png
  4. It's recommended that you make a fresh start from the beginning of the user manual, to get the hand of EZ-Serial.
0 Likes