Set output pin when RF is on

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joki_2146851
Level 3
Level 3
5 likes given First like received First like given

I have an application that is very noise sensitive, and I would like to gate of my detector when the BLE RF is broadcasting. Ideally this would be accomplished via a GPIO mapped to the RF broadcast so I could use this signal as a gate. Is there any way to do this? I don't want to gate for longer than required, so a hardware signal directly tied to the RF enable would be ideal. A software solution where I check a flag is not as good as there will be latency.

Thanks

Joel

0 Likes
1 Solution
asridharan
Employee
Employee
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

There is currently no API for this on the 2073x family of chips.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
asridharan
Employee
Employee
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

There is currently no API for this on the 2073x family of chips.

0 Likes

What would be the closest suggestion that might come close? Is there possibly an interrupt that gets triggered that I can use to drive a gpio in? I guess I could monitor current, or if there is the Bluetooth counter can there be a way to sync a pwm output to that? Or are you saying there is nothing that gets triggered that is accessible to me that is synchronous. With the rf output (or) nearly synchronous (say within 100us).

Sent on the new Sprint Network

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, there is no interrupt that gets triggered.

0 Likes

Ok, last attempt... The LED that blinks during connection, is that in anyway synced with the RF? Maybe I could Hijack that signal if it is....

0 Likes