SPP Profil für Wiced Smart

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ich hab das Wiced smart am PC und bin über das Laptop-bluetooth zu dem Modul verbunden.

Leider zeigt er mir keine Dienste an. Ich wollte eigentlich über eine vituelle serielle Schittstelle mit nem Terminal komunizieren.

Ich hab das Modul erst seit heute und werd nicht wirklich schlau daraus, da es wie mir scheint nicht wie die standard BTteile ist, die meistens  über AT Commands eingestellt werden. Oder lieg ich da falsch? Oder gibt es ein Äquivalent zu AT commands beim BCM?

Wie schaffe ich es, dass mir am Laptop beim erkennen des Moduls der Treiber für die virtuelle serielle Schnittstelle installiert wird?

Bei den Panasonicmodulen sowie bei Blueradio schickt man dem PC- Modul einfach das AT-commad "register local service" und am Laptop installiert sich der Treiber und der com port dienst ist verfügbar.

Ich habe versucht verschiedene Profile übers sdk in das Wiced Smart zu laden, jedoch wurde der Treiber am Läppi nicht aktiviert

Wie geht das beim Wiced Smart? Oder stimmt was bei mir nicht? Oder ist mein ganzer Ansatz falsch? Oder hab ich Lebkuchen im USB Slot. Vielen Dank für die Hilfe.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Unfortunately, we do not support the sending of HCI commands directly to any of the BCM2073X based devices.

We have HCI based devices in our portfolio such as the BCM20702, but these are not supported here on the community website.

Note that we provide several Windows based applications within the SDK that will allow you to setup a connection between a BCM20702 based dongle attached to your PC and the TAG Board which is used for development (i.e. Speed_Test, Hello_Sensor).

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ich habe das HCI Command  "Add_SCO_Connection" gefunden. warm oder kalt? gehen HCI Commands beim Wiced smart? Mir wurde gesagt, dass das nicht geht. HCI-Usart sagt was anderes.???

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

English please?

JT

Anonymous
Not applicable

Making long things short,

How do i send a HCI Command to the Wiced Smart Module? Can I use a terminal or do i have to implement it into one of the sdk Profies? Or can i propably send it to the slave spi?

I´m trying to establish a virtual com connection between the wiced smart module on a PC and a Laptop with a Bluetooth interface. The Laptop doesnt show any services when connected. "Add_SCO_Connection" to the wiced Smart will cause the laptop to provide the profile and install the serial driver, at least i hope so.

I´m thankful for any hint.

0 Likes

Unfortunately, we do not support the sending of HCI commands directly to any of the BCM2073X based devices.

We have HCI based devices in our portfolio such as the BCM20702, but these are not supported here on the community website.

Note that we provide several Windows based applications within the SDK that will allow you to setup a connection between a BCM20702 based dongle attached to your PC and the TAG Board which is used for development (i.e. Speed_Test, Hello_Sensor).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks alot. I thought that it might be impossible cause the Wiced Smart kit sheet and the one from the 20737S doesn´t say anythig about it. But the BCM20737 does have a HCI-Command-Stack so i just assumed that it might work somehow. My bad. But thank you very much for the help, now i can try other ways.

0 Likes

The limited number of HCI commands we do support are used for testing and can be accessed through a tool we call MBT: Manufacturing Bluetooth Test Tool Application Note (SDK 2.1 and TAG3 Board)

0 Likes