Read two BLE values into one App

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I can use the two tools, Atmosphere Developer web-based tool and Atmosphere Programmer, to create a simple program and Android App for reading an analog value from one BLE module and display it on my phone. Would someone please instruct me on how to use the tools to read two analog values from two BLE modules and display their values on one app? I know there is an older Anaren multi-temperature sensing app out there, but I'm not sure how to develop this kind of app that can read multiple BLE module inputs and display the two values on one app page.

Thanks in advanced,

- Marty

0 Likes
1 Solution

You may check out the hello_client app for reference on how things are done, although it may not be applicable if you are developing an Android app. I will point out a few functions/callbacks here:

1) To enable a device to emulate a Client role:

blecm_ConMuxInit(HELLO_CLIENT_MAX_SLAVES); //this allows the central to connect up to 4 (default) peripherals

blecm_enableConMux();

blecm_enablescatternet();

blecen_Create(); //this creates the Central/Client role

2) To receive notification when controller receives advertisement from the peripheral

// register to process peripheral advertisements, notifications and indications

blecm_RegleAdvReportCb((BLECM_FUNC_WITH_PARAM) hello_client_advertisement_report);

// You may then go on to define what you want to do in the callback (hello_client_advertisement_report).

View solution in original post

5 Replies