Question about notation in schematic of WICED Smart Tag Hardware User Manual BCM920737TAG-03

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello i am using the BCM92073X_LE_KIT. In the sdk supplied with this module is a schematic. In the picture attached you will see a green box, within this box you will see numbering beside each pin out in red. can someone tell me what this is?

Regards luke.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShawnA_01
Employee
Employee
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

I'm looking at the 920737TAG03-HWUM100-R.pdf of the SDK 2.2.1 installation, but it does not show a green box.

None the less, the numbers inside your green box indicate the page number where these "net-names" can be seen, i.e. J7 connector Pin number 1 equals "P1", which can then be seen on Pages 2, and 5.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShawnA_01
Employee
Employee
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

I'm looking at the 920737TAG03-HWUM100-R.pdf of the SDK 2.2.1 installation, but it does not show a green box.

None the less, the numbers inside your green box indicate the page number where these "net-names" can be seen, i.e. J7 connector Pin number 1 equals "P1", which can then be seen on Pages 2, and 5.

0 Likes