Problem with bleappevent.h file observed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I attempt to call "bleappevt_serialize" in my code I need to include "bleappevent.h" ...

When I do include the header I get this failure. It seems it doesnt like the "bt_types.h" file referenced in the "bleappevent.h" file.

When I remove the #include "bt_types.h" statement it builds OK. Please ADVISE if this is something that needs to change or has already changed on the Broadcom side of things ... thanks

11:04:44 **** Build of configuration blood_pressure_monitor-BCM920732TAG_Q32 for project WICED-Smart-SDK ****

"C:\\Users\\vsesto\\Broadcom\\WICED\\WICED-Smart-SDK-1.1.0\\WICED-Smart-SDK\\make.exe" RAM.glucose_meter-BCM920732TAG_Q32 download

Compiling glucose_meter.c

In file included from ../../Apps/RAM/glucose_meter/glucose_meter.c:52:0:

../bleapp/utils/bleappevent.h:25:22: fatal error: bt_types.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

makefile:270: recipe for target '../../build/glucose_meter-BCM920732TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/glucose_meter.o' failed

Makefile:286: recipe for target 'RAM.glucose_meter-BCM920732TAG_Q32' failed

make.exe[1]: *** [../../build/glucose_meter-BCM920732TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/glucose_meter.o] Error 1

make: *** [RAM.glucose_meter-BCM920732TAG_Q32] Error 2

11:04:45 Build Finished (took 1s.434ms)

0 Likes
1 Solution
asridharan
Employee
Employee
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

This should be OK. You can also change this to include types.h instead of bt_types.h. you will not have this issue with the upcoming 2.0 SDK (and follow on 1.1.x maintenance releases if and when they happen).

View solution in original post

1 Reply
asridharan
Employee
Employee
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

This should be OK. You can also change this to include types.h instead of bt_types.h. you will not have this issue with the upcoming 2.0 SDK (and follow on 1.1.x maintenance releases if and when they happen).