Problem with HID off

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

i'm trying to use HID off (deep sleep) mode on 20737 as neverending sleep, awaking from IO (p3) but the behaviour is not as expected.

1) If I build using the line that configure the pin as pulldown without interrupt, the HID OFF is entered and stays and neverending. On the oscilloscope I see  the pin pulled down to 0 for some microsecond, then it rises slowly up to 0.5 / 0.6V. the consumed current is 2-3 uA, accordingly HID off

2) If I build using the line that configure the pin as pulldown WITH interrupt (on rising edge), the HID OFF is not entered ( the current counsumption stays at 6 mA), the pin remains pulled down to 0 for approximately 5 secs, then it rises up to a step under 1V (like at pw on) then the application restart (after like a sort of reset)

at pw on the pin p3 is configured as pull up.

I have copied the lines here below. The lines related to p3 are as per the case 1.

Many thanks

for Your help and

suggestions

// Configure the low power manager to enter deep sleep.

devLpmConfig.disconnectedLowPowerMode = DEV_LPM_DISC_LOW_POWER_MODES_HID_OFF;
   // Configure the wake time in mS.
   //! \todo [GPez] devLpmConfig.wakeFromHidoffInMs = 13000;
   devLpmConfig.wakeFromHidoffInMs = 0;
   // Configure the reference clock to use.
   // Use the internal source 128k.
   devLpmConfig.wakeFromHidoffRefClk = HID_OFF_TIMED_WAKE_CLK_SRC_128KHZ;

gpio_clearPinInterruptStatus(0, 3);
//   gpio_configurePin(0, 3, GPIO_EN_INT_RISING_EDGE | GPIO_PULL_DOWN, GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_LOW);
   gpio_configurePin(0, 3, GPIO_PULL_DOWN, GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_LOW);

// Enter deep-sleep now. Will not return.
   devlpm_enterLowPowerMode();
0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

jamesle1

I added jamesle1 so he can take a look at this sometime in the coming week as time permits.

david_armour

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Jamesle1,

I've received an e-mail indicating an answer to my question, but on the forum I've found an empty message. Maybe something wrong? Could You please retry to put the answer? Many thanks

Giuseppe

0 Likes