Not able to build a target for WICED SENSE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am running into some error while making the target with WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1.

00:41:27 **** Build of configuration Release for project WICED-Smart-SDK ****

"C:\\Users\\amitag\\Documents\\WICED\\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1\\WICED-Smart-SDK\\make.exe" WICED_SENSE-BCM920737TAG_Q32 download UART=COM66

make.exe[1]: *** No rule to make target '../../build/WICED_SENSE-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/drivers/l3gd20_driver.o', needed by '../../build/WICED_SENSE-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-WICED_SENSE-rom-ram-spar.elf'.  Stop.

Makefile:329: recipe for target 'WICED_SENSE-BCM920737TAG_Q32' failed

make: *** [WICED_SENSE-BCM920737TAG_Q32] Error 2

How do I troubleshoot this error?

@

Thanks,

Amit

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

had the same issue.. check below.

In the video, it is mentioned that we take all the 19 files (including from the drivers folder)  and paste it in a new folder under WICED_SMART-SDK\APP\WICED_SENSE. You need to retain the driver\ subfolder while copying and the files within it as is..Don't copy just the files within as the makefile.mk is using the driver\<file_names>...

APP_SRC = wiced_sense.c drivers/l3gd20_driver.c drivers/hts221_driver.c drivers/lis3dsh_driver.c

APP_SRC += drivers/lps25h_driver.c drivers/lsm303d_driver.c

APP_SRC += ws_sec_upgrade_ota.c ws_upgrade.c rsa_pub.

I did the above and it worked with "WICED_SENSE-BCM920737TAG_Q32 download" as a Target Make.

Or you change the makefile and remove "drivers/".

Let me know if it worked..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello amit,

Your Make file should look like this;

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

JT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JT,

I checked the make file. It is same only.

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Amit

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

had the same issue.. check below.

In the video, it is mentioned that we take all the 19 files (including from the drivers folder)  and paste it in a new folder under WICED_SMART-SDK\APP\WICED_SENSE. You need to retain the driver\ subfolder while copying and the files within it as is..Don't copy just the files within as the makefile.mk is using the driver\<file_names>...

APP_SRC = wiced_sense.c drivers/l3gd20_driver.c drivers/hts221_driver.c drivers/lis3dsh_driver.c

APP_SRC += drivers/lps25h_driver.c drivers/lsm303d_driver.c

APP_SRC += ws_sec_upgrade_ota.c ws_upgrade.c rsa_pub.

I did the above and it worked with "WICED_SENSE-BCM920737TAG_Q32 download" as a Target Make.

Or you change the makefile and remove "drivers/".

Let me know if it worked..

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much. It worked ..

0 Likes